We caught up with Hassan on his travels to grab some answers to our Quick Fire Questionnaire. We thought this a good way to keep informed as he doesn’t seem to stay still for long. In fact he did this on the road… or on his latest Space travels!
1. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
Neither. I’ve evolved
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
Amber yellow or turquoise because they feel good on my eyes.
3. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
Are you kidding me, what don’t I think about! I try not to think and be in the moment wherever I am. It’s a ‘mindfulness’ technique. But, when I let my mind wonder positively I find that many of my musical ideas come while driving and I end up recording them on voice notes!
4. What’s your favourite ’90s jam?
Pearls Jam, all of it!!
5. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
An Albatross because they cruise with the breeze!!
6. What was the last gift you gave someone?
Police car to my 3yr old son. He loves cars!
7. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
All blacks taking third in the World Cup! We have been learning the Haka at home and it was a good opportunity to see it live and in full affect.
8. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
Kids! All day and all night entertainment. Gods a great comedian!!
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Play guitar. Either acoustic or electric. I’m still thinking.
10. What do you work toward in your free time?
Not working at all! It’s an incredible challenge.
11. Describe the color yellow to somebody who is blind.
The unneeded colour in traffic signals. It’s joule either be stop or go, don’t think about anything else!
12. You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
Cant deal. Too much pressure. That’s why I love horses. Ah horses, I would put the elephant in the field with my horses!
13. Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?
Batman. Not even a discussion!
14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
What penguin. There was no penguin at all. I do not recall seeing any sombrero wearing penguins! I haven’t hung out with penguins since college man, honestly! And that was a long time ago!!